Traditional printing films,
Make the most of your cartographic assets
Save up to 90% of time when updating traditional printing films
Use the most cost-effective solution to update legacy map backgrounds. Gradually move from raster to vector format and use existing materials to publish new products at a lower cost.
Printing Film Management
Merge scanned films at very high resolution with color preservation and improve their overall quality (masking, outlining, detangling, cleaning).
- Merge scanned films at very high resolution with color information preservation
- Improved film quality (masking, outlining, detangling, cleaning)
- Creation of new films of existing ones (pattern, raster, etc.)
- Fast display and very accurate zooming
Update by drawing in vector mode using the original colors or by importing vector, text or raster data to seamlessly convert the data.
- Update in vector mode using original colors
- Import of vector, text or raster data
- Progressive data conversion
- Multiple film sets combination (avoiding to process multiple overlapping areas)
- 90% time saving compared to conventional methods
- Integration of existing backgrounds to extend the mapping
- Color modification
The range of available exports enables to publish cartographic data for printing as well as online or on mobile devices.
- Creation of new drawing grids
- Re-division of backgrounds to create new maps, guides or atlases
- Merging vector and raster data
- Export films using native color separations
- CMYK export
- Export Merge: many features to merge colors, create masks or create new films
- Export to OpenLayer, GoogleEarth, or any other type of image server
- Export PDF, Tiff, PostScript