PROFESSIONAL CARTOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE
ACCURATE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR CARTOGRAPHIC CREATIONS
Unique features dedicated to mapping production
- Easily create a symbolization focused on the production
- Advanced color management (CMYK, RGB, gradients, etc.)
- Increase productivity by using multiple libraries
Automatic text placement
- Fully customizable text properties
- Highly improves readability and reliability
- Available for any language (Latin, Arabic, Thai, Chinese, etc.)
- High compatibility with existing data sources
- Easy integration of all existing data
- Read-only mode: data consistency is kept
VERSATILE MAPS AND DATA
- Comprehensive and efficient set of drawing and editing tools
- Flexible attributes management
- Data accessible in an open format
- Powerful and efficient data handling
- Available for all scales and templates
- Extensive generalization functions
WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS
- Productivity focused solution
- Integrated management of multiple layers and languages
- Multi-user access for efficient creation and editing
Layout and printing
- Customizable layout template: full automation
- Advanced layout features
- Fully prepress compatible output
Mobile and Internet
- Compatible with all servers (Google, OpenLayer, etc.)
- SDK for iPad / iPhone / Android
- Pre-computed or on-demand tiles generation, cache management
Mapping the spatial data
- Customizable rendering templates without programming
- Flexible workflow: processing by theme or by object
- Scalable to an entire database
Evaluate data quality
- Compatible and productive
- Flexible and smart reporting
- 24/7 automation via batch processing
MODULES OF THE CARTOGRAPHIC MAPPING SUITE
The modules of the LorikSoftware suite offer the possibility to work on very large cartographic areas in a multi-user access. Sharing formats between all modules, including graphic templates, extra data attributes, custom named points and many others, enables to increase your productivity and makes it easier to manage your cartographic production workflow.
This module is designed to import and convert existing data in order to produce a complete cartographic repository.
The module is an engine for the creation, adaptation and refinement of maps before publication. The user interface enables the optimization of the interactive of the cartographic operators operations.
This module allows to design page layouts for print exports from a cartographic base or from a defined transfer model.
This module is designed to produce mosaic tiles from a cartographic database or from a transfer model.
Import of GIS data sources to produce homogeneous and seamless cartographic database. Organization and management of the production and updating of the database (based on original data sources updating). Working by sheet grid to increase productivity.
Edition and finalization of cartographic databases generated with LorikDBManager. In multi-user mode, it optimizes processing and manipulating database by restricting the selection to a limited area.
The batcher is designed to automate all the tasks of the various modules to optimize the cartographic production.
This module enables to explore GIS databases. Based on queries, it makes it easy for the user to analyze data and metadata parameters.
Used upstream of the cartographic production, this module enables to check and validate the data from a geometric perspective.
Several types of licenses are available depending of the modules. The tool allows to manage licenses and options.