Release note: 5.2.1 release
(2014 July 30)
A new minor release for version 5.0 is available in the support area for all our customers with a valid maintenance agreement.
In addition to several corrections LorikSoftware 5.2.1 brings the following news and enhancements:
All programs 5.2.1
- New: New function: Converting “flat texts on curve” into “flat texts”. This function converts “flat texts on curve” into “flat texts” with the same associated text type and component/layers.
- New: New option in index generation. You can add extended attributes associated to an including curves. The choice of the including curves is done with a selection of curve types that have to be visible.
- Enhancement: New option in the creation of contour lines in order to create only polylines.
- Enhancement: The drawing of asymmetrical curves has been speeded up.
- Enhancement: The memory used by default by images has been reduced.
- New: New toolbox preliminary task to create parallels from curves.
- Enhancement: The result of the “Text conversion by Regular Expression” toolbox task can be sent in the text itself, in the alternate text or in the secondary text.
- Enhancement: New option to apply a reduction/enlargement percentage in PDF raster export (color & CMYK).
- Enhancement: Global optimization of the tiles export.