SolutionsNautical mapsTopographic mapsDefensePrinting films updateWebmappingLorikSoftwareDocumentation
Lorienne technologies cover both raster and vector solutions to make the most of your existing cartographic assets. These solutions provide a flexible and professional working environment to create and update nautical charts out of versatile sources. LorikSoftware is compatible with Industry standards including S57 and Oracle. It imports a wide range of other formats to place additional information. The symbols are included and used with a set of automatic and interactive tools to reach a high level of accuracy and legibility. All layout-related functions are available including grids drawing and text margin management. GeoPDF and CMYK formats are ones of the numerous export options.Automatic creation from ENC - Printing films update - Publishing
|Automatic creation from ENC
LorikSoftware creates directly exploitable maps from ENC in S57 formats or from Oracle and Postgres databases. The graphical library flexibility enables to design any object and ensures a full compatibility with the printing requirements.
- User-defined parameters stored in a map model.
- All objects can be edited to rach the highest quality and accuracy.
- Specific objects: sounding, scale bars, etc.
- Objects in development: light sectors, magnetic declination
- Local edition preserved
- Differential updating system
Maps are directly created from ENC. All imported data can be interactively edited. These improvements are saved. The differential updating system eases the integration of modifications brought into the original ENC.
|Printing films update
LorikSoftware retrieves existing printing films collections and provides tools to perform updates in vector mode. Films are not altered and are exported for printing or online publishing.
- Up to 90% time saving in updating maps in comparison to traditional method.
- Corrections made in vector, give the user a margin of error without damage to the films.
- Exceptional graphic quality (refreshing old or degraded films).
Films can serve as a base for creating supplementary information to extend cartography.
LorikSoftware provides a wide range of export formats suitable for any kind of publication. CMYK processing or customized printing are integrated in the solution which also includes GeoPDF and other electronic formats for printing or display.
- CYMK or personalized printing films
- GeoTiff, GeoPDF, JGW, PGW
- Mosaic of tiles for Internet/Intranet applications
- Export for mobile applications
The variety of available export formats enables the use of produced maps for any kind of applications.