Printing films update
SolutionsNautical mapsTopographic mapsDefensePrinting films updateWebmappingLorikSoftwareDocumentation
LorikSoftware offers the most performing and cost-effective solution to update and to publish new products from existing cartographic collections at the lowest cost.A unique technology - Performing and cost-effective solution - Printing films concern - Publishing
|A unique technology
Daily tried and tested by recognized organizations, this technology used to make the most of conventional printing films is in permanent development to fit new publishing requirements.
- High resolution scan printing films combination with color information protection
- Creation of new films from existing ones (pattern, screening, etc.)
- High speed display and high accuracy zoom
LorikSoftware offers a set of functions and options to import and correct scan printing films.
|Performing and cost-effective solution
The power and the variety of tools enable to quickly update exiting maps collection and to smoothly convert raster data into vector data without interrupting publication.
- Vector update mode based on original colors
- Raster, vector and text data import
- Smooth data conversion
- Gathering several sets of printing film (to avoid covering part management)
- 90% of time saving in comparison with the conventional method
As all modifications are performed in vector mode, original printing films are not altered.
|Printing films concern
LorikSoftware brings a comprehensive set of functions and tools to handle cartographic collections.
- Vector update mode
- Addition of new raster and vector information
- Films import to extend cartography
- New grids creation
- Color modification
- New layout for creating new products (guides, maps or atlas)
Vector mode and display high-performance tools bring a unique accuracy to perform update within a competitive process.
The variety of export options enables the publication of existing cartographic collections on paper, online or mobile devices.
- Vector and raster data merging
- Films export using original color distribution
- CMYK export
- Merge export: brings new functions to merge colors, to create mask or new films
- Export to OpenLayer, GoogleEarth or any other images servers
- PDF, Tiff or PostScript export
All export options make the most of existing maps collection and offer new opportunities of publication.