Download the brochureLorikGISPublishing is the most powerful solution for generating maps out of various GIS sources and databases. A comprehensive engine of text placement and cartographic renderer based on a tried and tested technology entirely automates the production of fully customized maps with a professional quality. LorikGISPublishing is fully customizable. It enables the conception of any kind of maps and ensures a full compatibility with the most advanced printing and publishing systems.
LorikGISPublishing provides a unique and entirely tunable working environment for designing custom maps compatible with all industry standard publication systems. LorikGISPublishing automates all time-consuming tasks and improves the productivity while ensuring to reach the highest level of quality. Making professional-quality maps has never been so easy, satisfying, and profitable.LorikGISPublishing’s strength comes from its high level of customization and automation while insuring a unique quality and productivity. It also provides a whole set of interactive tools which enables operators to finalize the maps for reaching the highest level of quality. LorikGISPublishing includes all features required for layout and export maps for paper publication with a perfect compatibility with the prepress technology.
|Industry standard data formats||• Direct Data access (read only mode). |
• Shape, MIF/MID, E00, IFF, TigerLine, MasterMap, EDBS, S57, Mapinfo TAB, PostNas, Aeronav FAA, GML, Hydrographic Transfer, GeoJSON, UK NTF, EDIGEO, Idrisi Vector, GeoRSS , X-Plane/Flightgear, DGN, DXF,Oracle, PostgreSQL, ESRI Personal database.
• Simultaneous import of data from different formats.
• Structure independant: compatible with any data (Navteq, Tele-Atlas, DMTI, proprietary data structure, etc).
|Custom scales and coordinates systems||• Define any georeferencing system. |
• User projection including datum & ellipsoid.
• Import data at different scales.
• Cartographic generalization.
|Tunable graphic libraries||• Create any type of map Advanced color system (transparency, selective mask for text, etc). |
• XML import & export.
• Advanced and complex representation.
|Any language||• Unicode fonts support. |
• Compatible with TTF, ATM or Openfont.
• Arabic, asian, etc text placement.
|DTM Import||• Creation of georeferenced raster hill-shading files. |
• Automatic creation of contour lines with labelling.
• Automatic creation of spot elevation.
• DEM and DDM import.
|Autonomous working environment||• Master the map creation from start to final output. |
• Editing and finalizing tools.
• Graphical styles modification.
• WYSIWYG display.
• Edit all objetcs without altering the original data.
|Advanced export functions||• Comprehensive layout related features. |
• Import various data for creating a map.
• Automatic grid creation.
• Automatic text & POI index export.
• Differential update system.
• Vector data re-projection Standard export formats.
|Import functions||• Geometrical conversion. |
• Attribute based filtering.
• Characters strings content filtering Creation of several objects from a single one.
|Automatic text placement||• Text placement on curves (roads, streams, etc). |
• Text placement at an insertion point.
• Text placement on areas (flat, on curve, orientated, using the surface value, etc).
• Text conversion (dictionnaries, capitalization , RegExp, etc).
• Text modification for fit (abbreviations, reductions, font changing, multi-lines, etc).
• Callout lines, aggregation, deposit priorities, etc House and building numbers management.
• Contour lines labeling.
|Geometry||• Simplification, smoothing, straightening, parallel lines merging. |
• Areas aggregation and merging, buffer.
• Bridges management.
• Lines and areas removal.
• Perimeters creation.
|POI||• Deposit by priority. |
• Aggregation (by type and/or associated text).
• Spreading / Replacing / Merging for more readability.
• One-way traffic symbol deposit.
|Transfer||• Creation of transfer zones (geographic and kilometric limits, interactive). |
• Creation of variables (margin information management, page or sheet numbers, scale bars, etc).
|Automation||• Automation of pages creation by script (batch). |
• Export automation.